HERE ARE SIX SLEEP HABITS YOU NEED TO AVOID:
1. USING ELECTRONICS BEFORE BEDTIME.
2. DRINKING CAFFEINE TOO LATE IN THE DAY.
3. THINKING TOO MUCH BEFORE BED.
4. WORRYING ABOUT LOSING SLEEP.
5. NOT EXERCISING, OR WORKING OUT LATER IN THE DAY.
6. HAVING AN IRREGULAR SLEEP SCHEDULE.
Finally, our bodies were meant to perform tasks during set hours of the day. Out in nature, we would wake with the sun and fall asleep just after it set each night. Therefore, not going to bed at the same time each night, as well as waking up at different hours each day, can really cause your body to become confused and exhausted. Just because you went to bed late all week and woke up early for work doesn’t mean you should sleep in until 2PM on Saturday to make up for it. Try to keep a consistent schedule so that you feel rested and rejuvenated each day.