HERE ARE 10 THINGS CONFIDENT PEOPLE AVOID DOING:
1. THEY DON’T ASK OTHER PEOPLE FOR APPROVAL.
2. CONFIDENT PEOPLE DON’T BLAME OTHER PEOPLE OR SITUATIONS FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM IN LIFE.
3. THEY AREN’T SCARED OF THINGS THAT WILL CHALLENGE THEM, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY.
4. THEY DON’T SECOND-GUESS THEMSELVES.
5. CONFIDENT PEOPLE DON’T TEAR OTHERS DOWN TO BOOST THEIR SELF-ESTEEM.
6. THEY DON’T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF THEM.
7. THEY DON’T GIVE UP ON THEIR DREAMS AND GOALS.
8. CONFIDENT PEOPLE DON’T TRY TO IMPRESS OTHERS.
9. THEY AVOID PUTTING THINGS ON THE BACK BURNER.
10. CONFIDENT PEOPLE DON’T AGREE WITH PEOPLE JUST TO MAKE THEM FEEL COMFORTABLE.
They don’t mind a healthy debate to get a fresh perspective or maybe to teach the other person something, too. They don’t allow people to walk all over them or treat them as a doormat; confident people remain steadfast in their beliefs, regardless of who agrees with them.